Our commitment to you
We are very eager to reopen and serve you as valued guests. We want to assure you that health, safety and warm hospitality remains our top priority at Akira Back. While we navigate the new normal, new measures and protocols will be implemented at our venue.
Listed below are a few of the measures we have implemented to date:
- All staff will be trained on and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Frequent hand washing remains crucial and compulsory.
- Continued vigilance in our sanitization efforts, including hourly cleaning of commonly touched venue surfaces, workspaces, tables, door handles and phones will occur daily.
- Furniture and surfaces that guests come in contact with, such as tables, chairs, benches and menus, will be disinfected after each use.
- Increased antibacterial soaps will be readily available in our restrooms and sanitizing dispensers will be installed across our restaurant for staff and customers.
- Tables will be spaced a minimum of six feet apart with a maximum of six guests per table, as per Toronto Public Health.
- If anyone is unwell, they will not have to come to work or will be asked to go home and recover. Transparency between staff and management regarding well-being is paramount.
- We are actively monitoring updates from all levels of government and health officials and will adjust our protocols as necessary and recommended.
We thank you, dear guests, for your continued support in this uncertain time. We look forward to welcoming you back to Akira Back. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The INK Entertainment Team